Terms and Conditions – (Char Dham Yatra)
- Accommodation at Harsil. the standard is 3 star.
- Seating capacity of helicopter is upto 04-05 passengers.
- The rates for this package are already displayed on our website.
- Children above the age of 3 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The Company has the right to accommodate additional passengers on the helicopter within the permissible weight limits.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- The following details of the passenger are required at the time of bookings.
A) Full name
B) Weight(The total weight of passenger including hand baggage of 2-3 Kgs per passenger should not exceed 400 Kgs)
D) Identity Proof
- Full amount has to be deposited at least 07 days before the start of journey and details may be intimated to us .In case the full amount is not received as per this schedule, the entire advance payment will stand forfeited.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company shall be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on Payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within less than 3 days of the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- The cancellation of booking is possible subject to levy of following cancellation charges
- Upto 7 days before journey — 20% of Booking amount
- Upto 48 hours before journey — 50 % of Booking amount
- Less than 48 hours before journey — 75% of Booking amount
- Less than 24 hours before journey — NO REFUND
Item of explosive nature, sharp objects like knife, scissors, blades, screw drivers, match boxes, cigarette
lighters, firearms, crackers, etc. shall not be allowed on board. In case a passenger is carrying any firearm,
he has to declare it before hand to the pilot and deposit it with him along with the license.
- The company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel, advance, reschedule, over-fly or
delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or alter the stopping place or places or to deviate from
the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby incurring any liability in
damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The company
reserve to itself the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit for the travel or what in the
opinion of the company may constitute risk to the aircraft or the persons on board.
- In case of any dispute, the Courts in Delhi only will have the jurisdiction to deal with the case
In case of any Query / Clarification, Please contact our Operations Dept. at : +918826008703, +91-8826064868, 011-23712612
We assure you of a safe and comfortable yatra.