Shri Kedarnathji Yatra 2018
Advance bookings for Shri Kedarnathji Yatra by Helicopter for the season 2018 have started. The exact dates for the Yatra shall be notified in due course after these are officially announced by Mandir Samiti.
All the bookings will be accepted on a provisional basis for the period 15th May 2018 to 25th June 2018.
Since the price of helicopter ticket each year is finalized by Govt. of Uttarakhand, the advance booking at this stage will be made at Rs. 7000/-, the rate approved for the year 2017 for Phata-Kedarnath-Phata sector.
The bookings will be accepted on receipt of 100% advance payment on first come first serve basis. In case the ticket price is increased or reduced by the Govt., the passengers will be entitled to refund or make additional payment before the date of yatra.
Actual shuttle flying shall be subject to approval from Govt. of Uttarakhand. We fly from our own helipad at Phata and have been flying on this sector for last 6 years successfully.
- The Company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel, advance, reschedule, over-fly or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or after the stopping place or places or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company reserves to itself the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit for travel or what in the opinion of the company may constitute risk to the aircraft or to the persons on board.
- For same day return you will be given 90 minutes at Sh. Kedarnath Ji.
- This Travel Document issued by the Company shall be subject to the rules of cancellation as follows :-
- If PTD is cancelled ten days or above from the date of journey, 10% deduction shall be made.
- If PTD is cancelled two days to nine days from the date of journey, 20% deduction shall be made.
- If PTD is cancelled before 24 Hours from the journey date, 50% refund shall be made.
- If PTD is cancelled less than 24 hours from the date of travel, passengers will be treated as ‘No Show’.‘No Show’ cases are not entitled to any refund.
- If flight is cancelled by UTair for technical reasons, passengers are entitled to full refund.
- If flight is cancelled by UTair due to bad weather, passengers are entitled to full refund. However, efforts shall be made to accommodate the passengers on the next date of flying, if possible.
- In the case of a return ticket, if one leg of the journey is completed and the other leg is not completed either due to technical reasons or weather conditions, the passenger shall be entitled to refund of Rs. 4000/- (For Phata – Kedarnath) & Rs. 3000/- (For Kedarnath – Phata) sectors.
- In no case the company is liable to provide accommodation to the passengers if the flight is not operated due to any reason.
- Refund, if any will be made between 10 am to 4 pm only on producing the Original Receipt / PTD with Cancellation endorsement of UTair’s Authorized Official. No Refunds are admissible on lost/photocopy of tickets or verbal approvals. Requests for refunds are to be made within 15 days of the date of journey.
- Tickets booked through the Agents shall be refunded to the Agents only.
- Passengers are required to undergo Medical Checkup and Biometric registration or any other requirement for Kedarnath Yatra 2018. Government Uttarakhand has made suitable arrangement for this purpose.
- Passengers are requested to report at the departure heliport at the notified Reporting Time. Passengers reporting beyond this time shall be treated as ‘NO SHOW’ passengers and the Company reserves the right to allot the seat to other passenger.
- Senior citizens, VIPs, ladies, children, Chartered Passengers and physically handicapped passengers will have priority over all other passengers. Advanced booked passengers will have priority over spot booked passengers.
- Passengers are requested to follow all the safety instructions given at the helipad.
- Item of explosive nature, sharp objects like knife, scissors, blades, screw drivers, match boxes, cigarette lighters, firearms, crackers etc. shall not be allowed on board. In case a passenger is carrying any firearm, he has to declare it before hand to the Pilots and deposit it with him along with the license. Photography is prohibited at Helipad & during flying.
- Children above the age of 3Yrs shall be charged full ticket. In case of dispute regarding age of children/infants, valid proof of age shall be the only deciding factor.
- Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs; Valid Passport / Valid Driving License / Election Photo ID /PAN Card / Photo ID issued by Govt./PSU and School Photo ID.
- Each passenger is permitted to carry only one handbag weighing not more than 02 Kgs.
- Reporting time is not to be confused with boarding time; boarding time may take place between 1 – 2 hours after the reporting time. Passengers are requested to check the reporting time from the company/their agents one day before the journey date.
- Effort will be made to accommodate passenger in their own group. However, due to weight, flight availability or weather conditions, it may not be possible to ensure this. Therefore, the passenger might have to travel alone in separate flights even if you are a part of a Group.
- The Minimum waiting period of passengers would be 2-3 hours but it may exceed to 3-4 hours as per the ground situation such as weather condition, time of refueling the helicopter or Non- Availability of passengers at either side.
- Operations subject to Govt. of Uttarakhand approval.
- Ticket issued against cheque payment is subject to realization of cheque.
- Passengers weighing more than 85 Kgs have to pay Rs.150/Kg as overweight charges on spot.
- Disputes, if any, are to be settled by Courts in Delhi who will have the Jurisdiction in this regard.
According to Hindu mythology there are 12 Jyotirlingas. Kedarnath temple is highest of them all.
Kedarnath is one of the major 4 sites of Char Dham yatra. It is located in Rudraprayag district and Uttarakhand state. Gauri Kund is another religious place on the way of Kedarnath and which is believed to be the birth place of Lord Shiva’s son ganesha.